Time on my hands...

Time on my hands...

Style : My Looklet obsession is back! The site is now open to all, and is still the perfect antidote to shopping envy. As I said before, I prefer it to Polyvore, as the clothes are on actual 'models' as opposed to floating in mid-air, and the constant experimentation gives me ideas for my own wardrobe. It's like Cher's Clueless wardrobe on acid, and I can't get enough of it. There's now even more clothes, models and backgrounds, so I'm sure my addiction can only get more intense as I create more and more wannabe editorials.


I'm loving the shoes here...


A much tried and tested outfit formula, bright tights with everything!


I think the expression makes this look, it's as if someone turned up to a gathering wearing the same outfit as her!

Also, I received the cutest award from Eliza!


A thousand thank-yous! I was mucho excited to receive my first official award, from a wonderful, friendly blogger and it's a great start to my week. The rules state that I must pass it on to 15 newly found blogs, but the blogs below have been chosen for a variety of reasons, (mainly inspiration, support and general amazingness). Definitely check them out as you'll have hours of fun!

acid lungs
descend into darkness
FASHIONconfectionary
Fashion Squad
knitkicks
leopard print and lace
luna supernova
outsapop trashion
portillon
renee sturme
res pulchrae
The fashion void that is DC
the new black
stoneage stomp
vintage tea

Now I must start all this packing...

Follow on bloglovin...

No comments:

Post a comment on: Time on my hands...

Save Time on my hands... on social network:

Style tags edition Time on my hands... © 2011 |