Printed Espadrilles

Printed Espadrilles

Style :




Summer is here and I'm in the market for some festive espadrilles...preferably ikat. Here are a few favorites I'm mulling over...







These Stubbs and Woottons are pricey, but how gorgeous are these prints??











 












These DVF's come in several fun prints and remind me of a beach vacation.





I love the abstract, watercolor-esque print on these Franco Sartos.





Finally, I'm really digging the ethnic prints on these, from Soludos for Opening Ceremony. I can't find them online, but am working on tracking them down.







Have you come across any great printed espadrilles lately?

No comments:

Post a comment on: Printed Espadrilles

Save Printed Espadrilles on social network:

Style tags edition Printed Espadrilles © 2011 |