MoS on Chinoiserie Glamour in Atlanta's JEZEBEL Magazine

MoS on Chinoiserie Glamour in Atlanta's JEZEBEL Magazine

Style :

I recently had the pleasure of writing another story for the Domicile section of Atlanta's JEZEBEL Magazine.  Adding a piece of Chinoiserie furniture or accessory to a room is a great way to bring instant style and sophistication to a space.  I can't think of a room in my house that doesn't have one Chinoiserie piece (but I do limit to one or *maybe* two Chinoiserie pieces per room so that the decorating style doesn't feel themed or contrived).  I had a great time working with all the vendors to pull together the pieces for the story, and I would happily incorporate ANY of them into my own home!





(I had the break the article into pieces for blogging purposes, so please click on each picture for a better view.  To see the real deal and some other great stories, pick up a copy of the June JEZEBEL Magazine!)






















































No comments:

Post a comment on: MoS on Chinoiserie Glamour in Atlanta's JEZEBEL Magazine

Save MoS on Chinoiserie Glamour in Atlanta's JEZEBEL Magazine on social network:

Style tags edition MoS on Chinoiserie Glamour in Atlanta's JEZEBEL Magazine © 2011 |