Hats Off!

Style :

When I was at the beach a few weeks ago, I noticed several chic girls wearing fedoras with their swimsuits and cover-ups.  I've always worn a wide-brimmed hat myself, but their fedoras looked so stylish and current and made my floppy wide-brimmed sunhat feel a little frumpy. 





Apparently the cute girls at the beach aren't the only ones wearing fedoras! 





Reese Witherspoon looks adorable in her fedora with a tonal satin ribbon.






Kate Bosworth travels in a fedora with black ribbon trim.  If I had someone to carry my bags when I traveled, I would probably look less worn-out too!






Nicole Richie has worn a fedora for years, and the look really suits her.







I haven't bought one yet, but here are a few that I like:
































And the deal of the day...








Do you have a fedora?!

No comments:

Post a comment on: Hats Off!

Save Hats Off! on social network:

Style tags edition Hats Off! © 2011 |