Banana Goes Mad

Banana Goes Mad

Style :

Call me crazy, but am I the only one who thinks that Banana Republic has gone way downhill lately? I visited a few weeks ago with my mom, and even with a 40% off coupon burning a hole in our pocket, we couldn't manage to buy a single thing! I used to rely on them for great work clothes- sharp jackets and pretty sheath dresses- but these days, nada! So I was very hopeful when I read that Banana is teaming up with the Mad Men costume designer, Janie Bryant, to debut a capsule collection out this August.





Finally, some things I actually can't wait to try on!







I am loving their ladylike dresses that will transition well into fall.






A gorgeous skirt suit- count me in!







 Love the silhouette of these pants...and great bag!









 Ladylike retro pumps.






Animal print- yes- where have you been hiding! 






Gorgeous dress that I can see flattering most any body.







I love how refreshingly ladlylike these clothes look...as much as I love J Crew's more downtown, casual offerings these days, it seems like the glamour has gone out of clothing lately...let's hope this brings it back.





Have a great weekend, all- I am off to Charlotte to spend some much needed QT with my favorite mama-to-be (x2)! Sleepy Poet, watch out!!!

No comments:

Post a comment on: Banana Goes Mad

Save Banana Goes Mad on social network:

Style tags edition Banana Goes Mad © 2011 |