Planning for the Beach!

Planning for the Beach!

Style :

I couldn't be more excited for our annual family beach trip next week.  We've been going every year with all my extended family (about 30 of us) since before I was born.  Now it's even more special since a lot of us have families of our own.  We are going to one of the islands on the NC coast.  It's definitely not a fancy beach, but it's beautiful, pristine, quiet, and not overrun with hotels and mobs of people. 





Since my maternity beach outfits aren't cute enough to blog about, I put together some fun looks for the beach.  A pregnant lady can dream, right?  Be sure to click on the pictures for larger images! 





Pinky Chic










K. Jacques Sandals (my favorite!)


Essie Pinking up the Pieces







Not-So-Basic Black






Aldo Bracelets











Red Red They Call Me Red














Can't wait to report back next week when I am happily relaxing with family at the beach!

No comments:

Post a comment on: Planning for the Beach!

Save Planning for the Beach! on social network:

Style tags edition Planning for the Beach! © 2011 |