Mumblings

Style :
I have some good news and some bad news.  The good news is that I had a ticket for Rodarte in Conversation with Valerie Steele at FIT on Tuesday night.  The bad news is that I had to stay at work and miss out on this fantastic oppurtunity.  Luckily a friend managed to film some of the interview and returned my camera complete with two mini-excerpts, though a bizarre twist of fate means that the file is too large and none of the smaller videos I've created will upload! Plus I have a flight to catch to  Jamaica in less than six hours and I'm still frantically sorting things out!  I was pleased enough with the film but my friend went to even more trouble and managed to get me an autograph and present it in such a lovely way! 


I arrive back in NY early on Tuesday morning, so normal, sporadic blogging will resume probably from Wednesday and I'll try and sort out the video for then.  I don't think I'll have internet access but I'll see if I can Twitter a bit.  See you next week!
Follow on

No comments:

Post a comment on: Mumblings

Save Mumblings on social network:

Style tags edition Mumblings © 2011 |