Just listed on MoS Marketplace- 15 yds of Duralee Fabric

Just listed on MoS Marketplace- 15 yds of Duralee Fabric

Style :

I purchased this fabulous Duralee fabric (see it on the Duralee site here) to use for two club chairs in my living room...then got it home and realized that it's a bit much with my leopard rug! Whoops. My loss is your gain. I have an 8 yard piece and a 6 yard piece. Click HERE for our listing and email us at mattersofstyle@gmail.com to purchase.







 I am selling the cocoa colorway (above), but here it is in the grey colorway for inspiration!




No comments:

Post a comment on: Just listed on MoS Marketplace- 15 yds of Duralee Fabric

Save Just listed on MoS Marketplace- 15 yds of Duralee Fabric on social network:

Style tags edition Just listed on MoS Marketplace- 15 yds of Duralee Fabric © 2011 |