It's Showtime!

It's Showtime!

Style : Braving the crowds tonight to see Sex and the City 2 and I can't wait! Think the people sitting behind me would mind if I sported a Philip Treacy hat like SJP's? I love a good fascinator, but this one has me a bit puzzled- is it supposed to be the night sky with stars? A giant tar ball as a nod to the recent oil spill? A spider web?



Regardless, SJP looks like she's having fun in her sexy Miss Havisham getup and we can't begrudge her that.

US actress Sarah Jessica Parker



Is it me, or is Cynthia Nixon sporting some BAD extensions? Love her dress though!



See you tonight, gals!

Actresses (L-R) Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Kim Catrall and Cynthia Nixon pose for photographers at the premiere of their new film



Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a comment on: It's Showtime!

Save It's Showtime! on social network:

Style tags edition It's Showtime! © 2011 |