Happy (Early) Mother's Day!

Happy (Early) Mother's Day!

Style :

Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there! MoS Charlotte and I are both blessed to have the most wonderful (and stylish) moms around...we'd be sunk without them!





Back in the day my mom and I had matching Laura Ashley...these days we've graduated to matching J. Crew (not worn at the same time...at least not on purpose!).





I love these vintage mother/daughter outfits, thanks to modern kiddo











Our moms even let us use wire hangers! :-)





Some of my favorite twists on the modern Mother/Daughter dresses come from Lilly Pulitzer. For the global sophisticates, there's the Adelson and Mini Adelson.





For the more free-spirited mother and daughter, the Lilly Pulitzer Maxine dress and Flossie dress.





We hope everyone has a fabulous weekend of celebrating with their Moms, Grandmothers, or simply with a woman they love and admire!



And to my wonderful mom, I love you and can't wait to see you next month! XO




No comments:

Post a comment on: Happy (Early) Mother's Day!

Save Happy (Early) Mother's Day! on social network:

Style tags edition Happy (Early) Mother's Day! © 2011 |