The Look for Less: Tray Tables

The Look for Less: Tray Tables

Style : An oldie-but-goodie: the West Elm tall butler tray table. I've loved this table for years- MoS Charlotte has it in her living room set up as a little bar table, and it looks fabulous. It ads a modern touch to most any decor, and it's a great size.







However, as I recall, when I first oogled this table it was $100- for both the tray and the stand. Now, it's sold separately- $150 just for the nickel stand, and another $59 for the coordinating lacquer tray






So, the other day when I spied the CB2 formosa tray table for a cool $49.95--tray included--I was pretty wowed over this more budget-friendly alternative.







 It also comes in a cheery orange color.





Have you found any good looks for less lately?


No comments:

Post a comment on: The Look for Less: Tray Tables

Save The Look for Less: Tray Tables on social network:

Style tags edition The Look for Less: Tray Tables © 2011 |