MoS Marketplace: I Married Adventure & Four Years in Paradise (*ALL SOLD*)

MoS Marketplace: I Married Adventure & Four Years in Paradise (*ALL SOLD*)

Style : These got snapped up quickly last time, so here are two more copies of Osa Johnson's I Married Adventure for sale on MoS Marketplace! I also have one copy of the impossible-to-find sequel, Four Years in Paradise, with its fabulous giraffe print cover!




 Four Years in Paradise- $90 (*SOLD*)


I Married Aventure - Copy 1 -$45 (*SOLD*)


I Married Adventure - Copy 2- $18 (*SOLD*)



Email mattersofstyle@gmail.com to purchase. Shipping within the US is $5. I will happily ship internationally, but please email me for an international shipping quote. Thank you!



Four Years in Paradise - $90- an EXCELLENT copy in near-perfect condition.





Copy 1 of IMA- $45 - Good condition, a few very light rings on the cover, but otherwise in fantastic shape.





Copy 2 of IMA- $18 - Well, this guy's seen some adventures thanks to the Iowa State Library - but still great for displaying! Priced accordingly.


No comments:

Post a comment on: MoS Marketplace: I Married Adventure & Four Years in Paradise (*ALL SOLD*)

Save MoS Marketplace: I Married Adventure & Four Years in Paradise (*ALL SOLD*) on social network:

Style tags edition MoS Marketplace: I Married Adventure & Four Years in Paradise (*ALL SOLD*) © 2011 |