Vingt-trois

Style :

Went back to Ella's Bakehouse, nom nom
Dress - Motel
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Tights - Target
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Belt, Bag - Vintage
Nail Polish - American Apparel 'Summer Peach'

If you have one curry in London, head to Tayyabs; the staff are a bit weird but that's all part of the experience!

Just a few recent birthday snaps; I guess I'm slightly less enthusiastic as the years go by but tried to make a bit of an effort with some cupcakes (duh) and Covent Garden wandering, before a tasty curry in Whitechapel.  I'm not quite sure what the year ahead holds (and I'm sure it'll go just as quickly), but hopefully more cupcakes, travel and a final year collection I'm not totally sick of.  Happy Birthday to any others born during this wonderful summer month! 

Follow on

No comments:

Post a comment on: Vingt-trois

Save Vingt-trois on social network:

Style tags edition Vingt-trois © 2011 |