Gaultier for Roche Bobios...is there something I'm missing?

Gaultier for Roche Bobios...is there something I'm missing?

Style :

I have never, ever understood Roche Bobois. I can't figure out the style, the appeal, or the prices. I snapped this picture the other day when I walked by the store. They have a new line by Jean Paul Gaultier, which in theory sounds kinda cool, but in reality looks like this: 







Yes those are chairs with wheels. That have a "Gaultier" sign on the back. I laughed when I saw them, and laughed even harder when I saw the price tag...$7,000!!!







Here's a shot of the "ben hur" chair from the website. 







I kinda like where they are going with this striped rug, though!







Apparently the concept is movable furniture...though isn't this basically a mirror sitting on a dolly? Just sayin'...







Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a comment on: Gaultier for Roche Bobios...is there something I'm missing?

Save Gaultier for Roche Bobios...is there something I'm missing? on social network:

Style tags edition Gaultier for Roche Bobios...is there something I'm missing? © 2011 |