DC Painters, Pretty Little Things, and Mos Marketplace

DC Painters, Pretty Little Things, and Mos Marketplace

Style :

Happy Tuesday! Since y'all know everything I'll pose this question today: I am looking for someone in the DC area who paints furniture. My dining room chairs really need some glamming up- I am thinking a glossy black? But I have nowhere to take them and want them done right (ie, not me in the yard with a can of Krylon, which is my usual M.O.). Any suggestions? I'm definitely not opposed to auto body shops that paint furniture if anyone has suggestions along those lines also.










Moving on, how gorgeous are these earrings from Sisu on Etsy? The exotic color combinations are so dreamy, and the price isn't horrible either considering they're real stones. 




















Finally, just listed some fab stuff on MoS Marketplace- take a look!





Coral bamboo bookshelf (pickup in DC)









Foo Dragon Bowl










Vintage pretty kitty a la Ruthie Sommers (pickup in DC)









Hope everyone is having a fab week!

No comments:

Post a comment on: DC Painters, Pretty Little Things, and Mos Marketplace

Save DC Painters, Pretty Little Things, and Mos Marketplace on social network:

Style tags edition DC Painters, Pretty Little Things, and Mos Marketplace © 2011 |