Tipsy Tulip Tables

Tipsy Tulip Tables

Style :

So I am very close to taking the plunge and buying a Saarinen tulip table for my breakfast room.  It is this image that I can't get out of my head.







Southern Living





I love the table especially when it's paired with chairs in a contrasting style, as opposed to the matching tulip chairs.  However, my main hesitation stems from the fact that it's a pedestal table and the fact that I have small children.  I am worried about it tipping over if, heaven forbid, a little guy climbs onto it or grabs the top.  I'd love to hear from anyone who has a Saarinen tulip table as to whether it's sturdy enough to be considered child-friendly.  Thanks.





In the meantime, here are some more tulip tables I find inspiring:







Photo courtesy of The Decorologist










Elle Decor










Photo courtesy of Fresh Quince










Design by Tom Scheerer








No comments:

Post a comment on: Tipsy Tulip Tables

Save Tipsy Tulip Tables on social network:

Style tags edition Tipsy Tulip Tables © 2011 |