Springing for Talbots

Springing for Talbots

Style :

It looks like J.Crew, LL Bean, and Lands End aren't the only catalog companies who have stepped up their game recently.  My mother-in-law gave me some really cute jewelry and accessories from Talbots for Christmas, so I decided to check out their website.  And I am glad I did!  It is definitely more stylish and modern than I remembered.  I would still describe their designs as classic sportswear, but they've made the line current by adding skinny pants, ruffles, stripes, and shorts!





Here are a few of our favorite looks from the Spring 2011 look-book!  Most of these items will be available in late January.






































So what do you think?  Will you consider "springing" for this new Talbots line?

No comments:

Post a comment on: Springing for Talbots

Save Springing for Talbots on social network:

Style tags edition Springing for Talbots © 2011 |