Raar

Style : So like nine zillion other women in America, I went to see The Help a couple weeks ago. And certainly I'm not the only one who left with a hankering for cat eye glasses! Emma Stone rocked this movie...and these glasses!



I am loving this throwback silhouette...



Ok maybe not this much of a throwback!




A ton of designers have cat eyes for fall. Dior Dior does this great oversized pair.




I've been digging the J Crew Selma Optique collection for a while (but not the prices, yikes.)



I'm curious to try these Ray Ban Clubmaster Cat glasses...a spinoff of the club master style, which I already love.




Anyhow, it's an exciting week around here because tomorrow I am off to Austin for ACL! So let's keep our fingers crossed for cool weather, breakfast tacos, and lots of good tunes. See ya next week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a comment on: Raar

Save Raar on social network:

Style tags edition Raar © 2011 |