Lastminute.com

Lastminute.com

Style : Have finally got round to packing for Florence, yes I know it's tomorrow, but I'm a night owl. Am flying with silly Ryanair and can only take a measly 15kg, when my suitcase on it's own weighs 5 and my scaled down possesions appear to weigh 10. Am having to do some last minute reshuffling.


Looks nothing like this stylish bloggers wares, I can't seem to understand the concept of a capsule wardrobe.



BB

Braved the cold with my floral River Island tights today, and found this cute grey jersey bow in the Topshop Sale for £2. Teamed with my grey cardi, they look as one, I wish I could have found more to stick on the pockets.


I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a comment on: Lastminute.com

Save Lastminute.com on social network:

Style tags edition Lastminute.com © 2011 |