angels customisation situation

angels customisation situation

Style : I've finally got around to altering some of the finds I picked up at the Angels Sale. Out of the 5 dresses I kept, 4 needed shortening and taking in, and one needs re-sewing and a new zip, nevertheless I have finished two completely. My altering skills involving darts have much improved. It's made me fall in love with them all over again now that they fit perfectly. I also shortened my cool skirt with random fruit and bicycles on. It's a bit big, but a skirt keeps it high waisted.


Plus I sold 2 dresses and one jumper I didn't want on ebay, and made just over £20! This now brings my Angels spend down to £20! 30 something items for £20, a bargain. That's what I keep telling myself anyways...

No comments:

Post a comment on: angels customisation situation

Save angels customisation situation on social network:

Style tags edition angels customisation situation © 2011 |