2011's Great Thrifting Score- Chloe!

2011's Great Thrifting Score- Chloe!

Style :

2010 was definitely the year of the Bemelmans in terms of a great thrifting score. An while we're only a few days into 2011, I think that the year's great find may have already happened. Introducting, fresh from the dry cleaner, my new Chloe jacket.







I nabbed this at my favorite NW DC thrift store last week. It's hard to photograph a black jacket and capture all the details, but it's cropped wool with little puffs at the shoulders, 3/4 sleeves, concealed snaps, and the front edges point slightly inward.






What I noticed first- definitely the festive lining!







And when I saw the label I nearly died of shock...and the fact it fits perfectly- priceless.







 Especially because THIS was the accompanying pricetag. $8! Hard to believe, especially since it was marked "Designer."







Happy thrifting in 2011 to everyone- have you made any great finds?

No comments:

Post a comment on: 2011's Great Thrifting Score- Chloe!

Save 2011's Great Thrifting Score- Chloe! on social network:

Style tags edition 2011's Great Thrifting Score- Chloe! © 2011 |